- Average order size for EPC and sleeper business crosses Rs. 77 cr.
- Bagged order worth Rs. 247 cr. from GMR Infrastructure.
- Capacity of manufacturing facility at Ladysmith, South Africa doubled to 450,000 per annum.
- Completed repair and retro fitting of Ultadanga Flyover on turnkey basis.
- Received order for construction of viaduct for Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation Limited.
- Average order size for EPC business crosses Rs. 50 cr.
- Received order from DFCC in JV with IL & FS.
- Achieved highest revenue in the history of company - Rs. 486 cr.
- Received order for Intake Jetty and Water pumping station for Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- Received order of civil work for sub-station of BHEL, Agra.
- Revenue crosses Rs. 450 cr.
- Received prestigious Emerging India award from ICICI Bank, CNBC TV-18 and CRISIL.
- Received order for 3 bridges in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Received order of bridge at Buller Bazar, Sundarban, West Bengal.
- - Share listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on 6th December, 2011.
- Private equity investment from Nine Rivers Capital Limited.
- Partnership with TransNamib Holdings, Govt. of Namibia for establishment of sleeper plant in Namibia.
- Ventures into road construction with BOT order from NHAI.
- Completes emergency rehabilitation of major bridge for S.E. Railway, 21 days ahead of schedule.
- Commercial production commenced in South Africa.
- Receives order for concrete sleepers for Sri Lanka Railways.
- Order received from Transnet Freight Rail of South Africa for supply of 1,000,000 concrete sleepers.
- Receives order for Ganga Rail-cum-Road Bridge at Patna, the longest steel bridge in the country.
- Receives repeat order from Myanmar Railways for second concrete sleeper plant.
- Turnover crosses Rs. 100 cr.
- Order for supply of 721,000 concrete sleepers to RICON in Mozambique. Plant commissioned in 6 months.
- Order for rehabilitation of Dona Ana Railway Bridge over River Zambezi in Mozambique.
- Ventures into infrastructure construction with orders from Railways and other government agencies.
- Receives order for installation of concrete sleeper plant in Myanmar against international competition.
- First international foray with order for supply of dual gauge sleepers to Bangladesh Railways.
- Incorporated as “Tantia Concrete Products Limited” for manufacture of PSC sleepers for Indian Railways.